ACCORDING TO THE always accurate chip news site, AmmoLand, ATI is launching a line of ammunition. No, not the DX11 missiles heading at Nvidia in October, but real bang bang stuff.
Better dead than red, or is that green?
Should you need it, the new ATI ammo is available in both 5.56 x 45 caliber and 7.62 x 51 caliber, with Crossfire as an option. Oddly, the box art does not have the usual large-breasted chrome suited woman with a sword, only bullets.
In any case, the new ammo is shipping to dealers now, so they should be on store shelves very soon. If you don’t want to wait however, you can plaster your desktop in tasteful ATI wallpaper, even if it does lack that extra chrome.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD talks Threadripper, Ryzen Mobile, and Ryzen Pro - May 22, 2017
- AMD calls Naples Epyc during Analyst Day - May 17, 2017
- Intel’s new Scalable Xeon branding is just a price increase - May 5, 2017
- Are consumer PCs safe from the Intel ME/AMT exploit? - May 3, 2017
- Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms - May 1, 2017