ACCORDING TO THE always accurate chip news site, AmmoLand, ATI is launching a line of ammunition. No, not the DX11 missiles heading at Nvidia in October, but real bang bang stuff.
Better dead than red, or is that green?
Should you need it, the new ATI ammo is available in both 5.56 x 45 caliber and 7.62 x 51 caliber, with Crossfire as an option. Oddly, the box art does not have the usual large-breasted chrome suited woman with a sword, only bullets.
In any case, the new ammo is shipping to dealers now, so they should be on store shelves very soon. If you don’t want to wait however, you can plaster your desktop in tasteful ATI wallpaper, even if it does lack that extra chrome.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel crosses an unacceptable ethical line - Mar 27, 2017
- Intel releases consumer M.2 Xpoint SSDs - Mar 27, 2017
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 205, a high-end low-end SoC - Mar 20, 2017
- Intel officially introduces Xpoint with the DC P4800X SSD - Mar 19, 2017
- Dell shows off an 8K HDR monitor - Mar 15, 2017