ACCORDING TO THE always accurate chip news site, AmmoLand, ATI is launching a line of ammunition. No, not the DX11 missiles heading at Nvidia in October, but real bang bang stuff.
Better dead than red, or is that green?
Should you need it, the new ATI ammo is available in both 5.56 x 45 caliber and 7.62 x 51 caliber, with Crossfire as an option. Oddly, the box art does not have the usual large-breasted chrome suited woman with a sword, only bullets.
In any case, the new ammo is shipping to dealers now, so they should be on store shelves very soon. If you don’t want to wait however, you can plaster your desktop in tasteful ATI wallpaper, even if it does lack that extra chrome.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- You can now buy bare Snapdragon SoCs with 410E and 600E - Sep 28, 2016
- Spin Transfer Technologies talks about their ST-MRAMs - Sep 27, 2016
- ARM adds CMN-600 interconnect and DMC-620 memory controllers - Sep 27, 2016
- Globalfoundries 7nm process isn’t even close to the name - Sep 26, 2016
- ARM upgrades realtime offerings to v8-R and adds Cortex-R52 - Sep 21, 2016