WORD HAS REACHED us that one of the last good generalist computer sites, ExtremeTech, is going away. According to our sources, ET will be shut down in a week or two.
This marks another black day in the history of Ziff-Davis, and the web will be a little less interesting once they are gone. With the rise of secondary news sites/blogs/shiny things, the news sources that they feed on are going away one by one. The passing of ET marks another step in that direction. Sorry to hear about it guys, good luck with wherever you end up.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD talks Threadripper, Ryzen Mobile, and Ryzen Pro - May 22, 2017
- AMD calls Naples Epyc during Analyst Day - May 17, 2017
- Intel’s new Scalable Xeon branding is just a price increase - May 5, 2017
- Are consumer PCs safe from the Intel ME/AMT exploit? - May 3, 2017
- Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms - May 1, 2017