WORD HAS REACHED us that one of the last good generalist computer sites, ExtremeTech, is going away. According to our sources, ET will be shut down in a week or two.
This marks another black day in the history of Ziff-Davis, and the web will be a little less interesting once they are gone. With the rise of secondary news sites/blogs/shiny things, the news sources that they feed on are going away one by one. The passing of ET marks another step in that direction. Sorry to hear about it guys, good luck with wherever you end up.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- ARM upgrades realtime offerings to v8-R and adds Cortex-R52 - Sep 21, 2016
- Everspin and Globalfoundries team up for embedded ST-MRAM - Sep 15, 2016
- Intel’s Xpoint is pretty much broken - Sep 12, 2016
- ARM adds 2048-bit vectors to v8A with SVE - Sep 7, 2016
- AMD releases Bristol Ridge 7th Generation APU - Sep 5, 2016