AMD SHOWED OFF a Llano board last week in Los Angeles, and again today in Taipei. Take a look at it, and notice two things, how small the heat sink is, and how few components are on the board.
In Los Angeles, the demo was Alien vs. Predator, and the game ran pretty smoothly. The demo today was a lot more complex, and looked like this. The board isn’t nearly as animated, but is probably a bit more interesting to the geeks out there. It looks like this.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Spin Transfer Technologies talks about their ST-MRAMs - Sep 27, 2016
- ARM adds CMN-600 interconnect and DMC-620 memory controllers - Sep 27, 2016
- Globalfoundries 7nm process isn’t even close to the name - Sep 26, 2016
- ARM upgrades realtime offerings to v8-R and adds Cortex-R52 - Sep 21, 2016
- Everspin and Globalfoundries team up for embedded ST-MRAM - Sep 15, 2016