WORD BACKING UP our exclusive story about Intel and Nvidia settling their patent feud is finally starting to trickle out. As we said over two weeks ago, this case is settled and both sides are just waiting for the ink to dry.
On Tuesday, the trial date set for next week was postponed and not rescheduled. Nvidia then confirmed that the trial was postponed by mutual agreement, but would not publicly say why. It doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots from there. As we said, and as we stand by, this case has been settled for weeks, and Nvidia is going to get money, but not what they were after.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- ARM upgrades realtime offerings to v8-R and adds Cortex-R52 - Sep 21, 2016
- Everspin and Globalfoundries team up for embedded ST-MRAM - Sep 15, 2016
- Intel’s Xpoint is pretty much broken - Sep 12, 2016
- ARM adds 2048-bit vectors to v8A with SVE - Sep 7, 2016
- AMD releases Bristol Ridge 7th Generation APU - Sep 5, 2016