WORD BACKING UP our exclusive story about Intel and Nvidia settling their patent feud is finally starting to trickle out. As we said over two weeks ago, this case is settled and both sides are just waiting for the ink to dry.
On Tuesday, the trial date set for next week was postponed and not rescheduled. Nvidia then confirmed that the trial was postponed by mutual agreement, but would not publicly say why. It doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots from there. As we said, and as we stand by, this case has been settled for weeks, and Nvidia is going to get money, but not what they were after.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s Epyc is a major advance in security - Jun 22, 2017
- Intel talks about Skylake’s mesh interconnect - Jun 15, 2017
- Intel announces X-Series and more without details - May 30, 2017
- AMD talks Threadripper, Ryzen Mobile, and Ryzen Pro - May 22, 2017
- AMD calls Naples Epyc during Analyst Day - May 17, 2017