WORD BACKING UP our exclusive story about Intel and Nvidia settling their patent feud is finally starting to trickle out. As we said over two weeks ago, this case is settled and both sides are just waiting for the ink to dry.
On Tuesday, the trial date set for next week was postponed and not rescheduled. Nvidia then confirmed that the trial was postponed by mutual agreement, but would not publicly say why. It doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots from there. As we said, and as we stand by, this case has been settled for weeks, and Nvidia is going to get money, but not what they were after.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- ARM outs automotive ISPs with Mali-C71 - Apr 24, 2017
- Intel to brief press on Sandy-E/X on May 2 - Apr 24, 2017
- Broadcom’s Quartz implements Time Sensitive Network Ethernet - Apr 19, 2017
- Intel mercy kills IDF - Apr 17, 2017
- Is Intel’s Hyperscaling really a change? - Apr 4, 2017