WORD BACKING UP our exclusive story about Intel and Nvidia settling their patent feud is finally starting to trickle out. As we said over two weeks ago, this case is settled and both sides are just waiting for the ink to dry.
On Tuesday, the trial date set for next week was postponed and not rescheduled. Nvidia then confirmed that the trial was postponed by mutual agreement, but would not publicly say why. It doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots from there. As we said, and as we stand by, this case has been settled for weeks, and Nvidia is going to get money, but not what they were after.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Microsoft gives Qualcomm’s Snapdragon WARTs - Dec 7, 2016
- Qualcomm announces 10nm Centriq 2400 ARM server SoC - Dec 7, 2016
- Broadcom fills out StrataDNX with three new chips - Nov 30, 2016
- Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 us based on USB-PD - Nov 28, 2016
- Intel outs lots of AI focused bits at AI day - Nov 17, 2016