The P67 with one less fuse blown, or the H67 with one less different fuse blown, is being given the nebulous dates to avoid leaks, so don’t tell anyone. Normally, Intel launches things like this on a Sunday or Monday, so the 8th or 9th are the likely dates. We won’t bore you by naming the other 12 variants, so far, with ‘one less fuse blown’ after it, just look here if you are fascinated by that kind of thing.
We won’t bore you with how Intel is screwing the enthusiast community by forcing them to choose GPUs (H67) or crippled ‘overclocking’ (P67) if they want a Sandy Bridge, and then removing the artificial distinction once the initial sales are made. Time to buy again if you want the ‘new’ features, you get the same chip, but you pay more this time. At least you are no longer denied access to “Smart Response” when you re-buy the same chip again.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- VESA shows off working USB-C Alt Mode with Displayport - Mar 24, 2015
- UzBrain’s Rail Gun turns a toy weapon into an FPS controller - Mar 18, 2015
- Fotonation uses computational imaging to focus faces - Mar 17, 2015
- HSA foundation releases v1.0 of their namesake spec - Mar 16, 2015
- Mediatek tries to offer the complete device stack - Mar 16, 2015