Bitspower is one of those niche manufacturers that puts out amazing quality parts, and gets very little credit. At Computex, we were once again struck by the detail and manufacturing quality of their water cooling offerings.
Bitspower makes lots of high end cooling, mostly water, solutions for PCs and the modding community, and will sell you just about anything you need to plumb them. While several other companies have much wider range of offerings, none seem to have such a singular focus on high end, high quality parts.
VGA coolers in clear, shiny, and really shiny
If you look at the water blocks Bitspower makes, you can see these aren’t simple hunks of metal and plastic, each one is carefully machined, assembled, and polished with care. It may not look like much in pictures, but in person, they are very impressive chunks of high grade materials. Even before you pick one up, you can see the quality in everything from the bolts to the finishes.
Fittings or jewelry? Probably jewelry.
The nice thing about Bitspower is that they sell components, not one-size-theoretically-fits-all-but-realistically-fits-none kits. Each fitting, adapter, and block is available as a separate item, so you can buy only what you need. None of these items are cheap, but as with anything this high end, you get more than what you pay for. If you are making a high quality custom PC, Bitspower has the cooling components to match or exceed your skills.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel finally kicks Microsoft to the curb shattering Wintel - Apr 16, 2014
- Broadcom’s latest 802.11ac announcement one ups the competition - Apr 16, 2014
- Is ARM’s monopoly dominance of cow stomach computing about to end? - Apr 15, 2014
- Quantenna announces 8×8 802.11ac Release 2 MU-MIMO chips - Apr 14, 2014
- Samsung breaks Intel Xeon NDAs in a press release - Apr 10, 2014