In keeping with SemiAccurate’s posting of CPU team shirt logos, we bring you the Llano product team shirt. This one is not as fancy as some, but nowhere near as plain as others, it is quite the middle ground team logo, with an interesting twist.
Four teams, four countries, four flags, one APU
The short story is the right arm has the above logo, minus the site watermarks, embroidered on the sleeve. The Lleft breast has AMD Sabine 32nm APU written on it, and the right arm has Llano team written on it. Llovely.
In case it isn’t too obvious, the logos are the country flags of the four participating groups, and Sabine is the platform name. Interestingly enough, the rear collar has a hidden message written on the inside, possibly some kind of roadmap hint. If we ever figure it out, we will let you know ASAP. It says, “57% Linen, 43% Cotton, Machine wash cold with like colors, on gentle cycle. Do not bleach.” The mystery continues, do any readers have some insights?.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Tablet OSes killed Windows 8 and Microsoft with it - Dec 9, 2013
- ARM makes a learning remote that will never need batteries - Dec 5, 2013
- Analysis: Intel’s Quark SoC details paint a clearer picture - Dec 4, 2013
- Analysis: Nvidia to exit another major market segment - Dec 2, 2013
- AMLogic 8-core ARM Mali-450 MP8 spotted in the wild - Dec 2, 2013