Running around AMD HQ yesterday, you get to occasionally see some things you probably shouldn’t be allowed to know about. Sometimes you can even secretly snap a picture of them, but it is probably best to wait until you are at least a few states away before you publish any.
With that in mind, we are now a few states away, so we proudly bring you a joint Samsung/AMD project based on an unnamed next-gen part. When you see it, you will instantly recognize what it is, and who made it. Enjoy.S|A
Big yellow Korean toys for geeks. Whee!
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- SemiAccurate has Skylake-SP die shots, sizes, and more - Jul 21, 2017
- Skylake-SP has a diverged core - Jul 19, 2017
- Intel’s Purley platform architecture is a step forward - Jul 13, 2017
- Intel launches Purley aka metal Xeons - Jul 11, 2017
- AMD’s Epyc has lots of connections - Jun 26, 2017