Running around AMD HQ yesterday, you get to occasionally see some things you probably shouldn’t be allowed to know about. Sometimes you can even secretly snap a picture of them, but it is probably best to wait until you are at least a few states away before you publish any.
With that in mind, we are now a few states away, so we proudly bring you a joint Samsung/AMD project based on an unnamed next-gen part. When you see it, you will instantly recognize what it is, and who made it. Enjoy.S|A
Big yellow Korean toys for geeks. Whee!
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 205, a high-end low-end SoC - Mar 20, 2017
- Intel officially introduces Xpoint with the DC P4800X SSD - Mar 19, 2017
- Dell shows off an 8K HDR monitor - Mar 15, 2017
- A third huge datacenter falls to ARM servers - Mar 14, 2017
- A second megadatacenter goes heavily to ARM CPUs - Mar 13, 2017