Running around AMD HQ yesterday, you get to occasionally see some things you probably shouldn’t be allowed to know about. Sometimes you can even secretly snap a picture of them, but it is probably best to wait until you are at least a few states away before you publish any.
With that in mind, we are now a few states away, so we proudly bring you a joint Samsung/AMD project based on an unnamed next-gen part. When you see it, you will instantly recognize what it is, and who made it. Enjoy.S|A
Big yellow Korean toys for geeks. Whee!
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Nintendo NX/Switch uses Tegra like SemiAccurate said - Oct 24, 2016
- Qualcomm fills in the midrange with Snapdragon 653, 626, and 427 - Oct 24, 2016
- Alibaba and AMD collaborate on GPUs in the cloud - Oct 14, 2016
- The PC market freefall continues, here is how to fix it - Oct 14, 2016
- Western Digital’s new SSD portend a lot - Oct 13, 2016