For those with an eye for details, the NDA goes up at 12:01am PST on the 14th. The last variant of the family, the 3820 with no suffix and four cores is set for February some time. Now you know, carry on.S|A
The following two tabs change content below.
Charlie Demerjian is the founder of Stone Arch Networking Services and SemiAccurate.com. SemiAccurate.com is a technology news site; addressing hardware design, software selection, customization, securing and maintenance, with over one million views per month. He is a technologist and analyst specializing in semiconductors, system and network architecture. As head writer of SemiAccurate.com, he regularly advises writers, analysts, and industry executives on technical matters and long lead industry trends. Charlie is also a council member with Gerson Lehman Group.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Will Microsoft’s XBox One survive? - Mar 11, 2014
- Ibys puts the fun back into wireless QoS testing with drones - Mar 11, 2014
- iOS 7.1 spotted in the wild - Mar 10, 2014
- Gigabyte puts 10GbE on their GA-6PXSVT S2011 board - Mar 10, 2014
- Intel, Altera, TSMC, and the sad, sad state of tech reporting - Mar 6, 2014