There have been rumors of executive layoffs at AMD (NYSE:AMD) for a few weeks, and lately they are picking up a lot of steam. Having just spent a few days in Silicon Valley, SemiAccurate moles have confirmed that it is real, and should be happening in the next two weeks or so. Not much more to it than that, but after the last 12 rounds or so, you have to wonder how many executives are actually left at AMD?S|A
Editor’s note: Moles don’t sing when the news is sad and they look kind of bummed.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Who will have the first 8K consumer monitor? - Aug 4, 2015
- Lattice outs two new SuperMHL chips and more specs - Aug 3, 2015
- Intel and Micron introduce a new memory type, 3D XPoint - Jul 29, 2015
- Silicon Image demos SuperMHL, 60GHz wireless, and USB-C alt modes - Jul 27, 2015
- Another major SoC tapes out, with a twist - Jul 22, 2015