There have been rumors of executive layoffs at AMD (NYSE:AMD) for a few weeks, and lately they are picking up a lot of steam. Having just spent a few days in Silicon Valley, SemiAccurate moles have confirmed that it is real, and should be happening in the next two weeks or so. Not much more to it than that, but after the last 12 rounds or so, you have to wonder how many executives are actually left at AMD?S|A
Editor’s note: Moles don’t sing when the news is sad and they look kind of bummed.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Broadcom fills out StrataDNX with three new chips - Nov 30, 2016
- Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 us based on USB-PD - Nov 28, 2016
- Intel outs lots of AI focused bits at AI day - Nov 17, 2016
- Qualcomm unveils the first 10nm phone SoC, Snapdragon 835 - Nov 17, 2016
- Intel preferentially offers two customers Skylake Xeon CPUs - Nov 17, 2016