There have been rumors of executive layoffs at AMD (NYSE:AMD) for a few weeks, and lately they are picking up a lot of steam. Having just spent a few days in Silicon Valley, SemiAccurate moles have confirmed that it is real, and should be happening in the next two weeks or so. Not much more to it than that, but after the last 12 rounds or so, you have to wonder how many executives are actually left at AMD?S|A
Editor’s note: Moles don’t sing when the news is sad and they look kind of bummed.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel launches Haswell-EX now called Xeon E7v3 - May 5, 2015
- Intel releases 12 new Xeon E7v3 models - May 5, 2015
- Microsoft just Palmed itself out of the mobile market - May 4, 2015
- How well do ARM server work for Paypal? - May 1, 2015
- ARM goes into great detail about the M7 core - Apr 30, 2015