Intel is finally admitting what Andreas Stiller has been saying for some time now, Haswell uses transactional memory. The big secret is now official, whoopee?
We would love to tell you more than what the Intel blog on the subject has to say, but once again, Intel has decided to not tell anyone about their really cool technology. Explaining detailed technology is a cakewalk compared to parsing self-defeating marketing decisions. *SIGH*S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Cavium releases the 28nm CN70xx Octeon III chip - Jun 20, 2013
- Nvidia’s Kepler license has no chance of success - Jun 19, 2013
- Gigabyte’s Brix is a useful Intel NUC - Jun 19, 2013
- Gigabyte goes network heavy with new server boards - Jun 17, 2013
- Apple pushes performance boundaries with the new MacBook - Jun 12, 2013