Intel is finally admitting what Andreas Stiller has been saying for some time now, Haswell uses transactional memory. The big secret is now official, whoopee?
We would love to tell you more than what the Intel blog on the subject has to say, but once again, Intel has decided to not tell anyone about their really cool technology. Explaining detailed technology is a cakewalk compared to parsing self-defeating marketing decisions. *SIGH*S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel to launch an Atom, Xeon-D, XMM7560 LTE and more - Feb 20, 2017
- Qualcomm announces two 802.11ax chip - Feb 13, 2017
- LG has a good reason to use a Snapdragon 821 in the G6 - Feb 10, 2017
- Telstra, Qualcomm, Ericsson, and Netgear launch GbLTE - Feb 9, 2017
- Flex Logix announces a first customer, DARPA - Jan 23, 2017