Intel is finally admitting what Andreas Stiller has been saying for some time now, Haswell uses transactional memory. The big secret is now official, whoopee?
We would love to tell you more than what the Intel blog on the subject has to say, but once again, Intel has decided to not tell anyone about their really cool technology. Explaining detailed technology is a cakewalk compared to parsing self-defeating marketing decisions. *SIGH*S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm is making a very different server SoC - Nov 24, 2015
- ARM charts out the path to printed plastic chips - Nov 18, 2015
- Intel talks about Scalable System Framework - Nov 16, 2015
- Samsung shows off 10nm wafers at Techcon - Nov 12, 2015
- ARM outs code names and can finally say Artemis - Nov 11, 2015