Demers is one of those people that you really don’t want to go, but somehow did anyway. Not much more to say other than AMD seems hell-bent on not having any senior people on staff that have been around for more than a few months.S|A
The following two tabs change content below.
Charlie Demerjian is the founder of Stone Arch Networking Services and SemiAccurate.com. SemiAccurate.com is a technology news site; addressing hardware design, software selection, customization, securing and maintenance, with over one million views per month. He is a technologist and analyst specializing in semiconductors, system and network architecture. As head writer of SemiAccurate.com, he regularly advises writers, analysts, and industry executives on technical matters and long lead industry trends. Charlie is also a council member with Gerson Lehman Group.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Is ARM’s monopoly dominance of cow stomach computing about to end? - Apr 15, 2014
- Quantenna announces 8×8 802.11ac Release 2 MU-MIMO chips - Apr 14, 2014
- Samsung breaks Intel Xeon NDAs in a press release - Apr 10, 2014
- 3M, Intel, and SGI immersion cool high density servers in Novec - Apr 9, 2014
- Newegg takes its first baby steps into international waters - Apr 8, 2014