We picked up this slide a few minutes ago from a tweet by AMD’s Phil Hughes. Basically it’s a quick run down of the advantages of AMD’s new “Jaguar” low-power CPU core over the current generation Bobcat core. Just about all of the information in this slide was cover in Charlie’s article, but more color on an interesting subject it never a bad thing.
All in all, Jaguar is shaping up to be a competent sucessor to Bobcat and we’re looking forward to seeing how the retail products fair against Intel’s increasingly aggressive Atom roadmap.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- Exploring AMD’s Virtual Super Resolution - Dec 8, 2014
- AMD Pushes its Software Efforts with Catalyst Omega - Dec 8, 2014
- AMD’s Catalyst Omega Driver - Dec 8, 2014
- AMD’s CFO Devinder Kumar talks about AMD’s Restructuring - Dec 5, 2014
- Cypress’s USB 3.0 Superspeed Explorer Kit - Nov 25, 2014