We picked up this slide a few minutes ago from a tweet by AMD’s Phil Hughes. Basically it’s a quick run down of the advantages of AMD’s new “Jaguar” low-power CPU core over the current generation Bobcat core. Just about all of the information in this slide was cover in Charlie’s article, but more color on an interesting subject it never a bad thing.
All in all, Jaguar is shaping up to be a competent sucessor to Bobcat and we’re looking forward to seeing how the retail products fair against Intel’s increasingly aggressive Atom roadmap.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- AMD Breaks New Ground With the LiquidVR SDK - Mar 3, 2015
- Spark IO Makes the IOT Space Cellular with the Electron - Feb 25, 2015
- Avago’s 16 port SAS 3.0 Host Bus Adaptors - Jan 26, 2015
- AMD Posts Its Q4 2014 Earnings Report - Jan 23, 2015
- Mantle Showdown: AMD’s FX-8320E - Dec 26, 2014