We picked up this slide a few minutes ago from a tweet by AMD’s Phil Hughes. Basically it’s a quick run down of the advantages of AMD’s new “Jaguar” low-power CPU core over the current generation Bobcat core. Just about all of the information in this slide was cover in Charlie’s article, but more color on an interesting subject it never a bad thing.
All in all, Jaguar is shaping up to be a competent sucessor to Bobcat and we’re looking forward to seeing how the retail products fair against Intel’s increasingly aggressive Atom roadmap.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- A New Way of Thinking with AMD’s R9 Fury Nano - Aug 28, 2015
- Making a Sandwich out of Intel’s Skylake - Aug 28, 2015
- AMD Launches The A8-7670K APU - Jul 20, 2015
- AMD Launches the Radeon R9 Fury (non-X) - Jul 10, 2015
- Looking at the OpenCL Performance of AMD’s R9 Fury X - Jul 10, 2015