We picked up this slide a few minutes ago from a tweet by AMD’s Phil Hughes. Basically it’s a quick run down of the advantages of AMD’s new “Jaguar” low-power CPU core over the current generation Bobcat core. Just about all of the information in this slide was cover in Charlie’s article, but more color on an interesting subject it never a bad thing.
All in all, Jaguar is shaping up to be a competent sucessor to Bobcat and we’re looking forward to seeing how the retail products fair against Intel’s increasingly aggressive Atom roadmap.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- AMD Updates its Desktop Lineup For 2016 - Feb 2, 2016
- AMD Updates Its Roadmap for 2016 and 2017 - Jan 21, 2016
- Synaptics Brings Fingerprint Sensors to Gaming Mice with IronVeil - Jan 20, 2016
- AMD Launches the Opteron A1100 Series of 64-bit ARM CPUs for Servers - Jan 14, 2016
- AMD’s Crimson Update Feature Actually Works - Jan 12, 2016