We picked up this slide a few minutes ago from a tweet by AMD’s Phil Hughes. Basically it’s a quick run down of the advantages of AMD’s new “Jaguar” low-power CPU core over the current generation Bobcat core. Just about all of the information in this slide was cover in Charlie’s article, but more color on an interesting subject it never a bad thing.
All in all, Jaguar is shaping up to be a competent sucessor to Bobcat and we’re looking forward to seeing how the retail products fair against Intel’s increasingly aggressive Atom roadmap.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- Biostar takes on Mining with the TB250-BTX PRO - Jun 27, 2017
- AMD Launches its Radeon Instinct Server Accelerators - Jun 22, 2017
- A Look at AMD’s EPYC Line-up - Jun 21, 2017
- AMD Details EPYC’s Power Efficiency - Jun 20, 2017
- Intel’s Skylake-X and Kabylake-X Meet Our Scale - Jun 19, 2017