We picked up this slide a few minutes ago from a tweet by AMD’s Phil Hughes. Basically it’s a quick run down of the advantages of AMD’s new “Jaguar” low-power CPU core over the current generation Bobcat core. Just about all of the information in this slide was cover in Charlie’s article, but more color on an interesting subject it never a bad thing.
All in all, Jaguar is shaping up to be a competent sucessor to Bobcat and we’re looking forward to seeing how the retail products fair against Intel’s increasingly aggressive Atom roadmap.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- AppliedMicro’s X-Gene 3 Aims for Intel’s E5 Xeons - Apr 25, 2016
- AMD’s Athlon X4 880K: A Review - Apr 21, 2016
- AMD’s A10-7860K: A Review - Apr 11, 2016
- AMD Announces its 7th Generation of A-Series APUs - Apr 5, 2016
- AMD Announces the Radeon Pro Duo at its Capsaicin Event - Mar 14, 2016