We picked up this slide a few minutes ago from a tweet by AMD’s Phil Hughes. Basically it’s a quick run down of the advantages of AMD’s new “Jaguar” low-power CPU core over the current generation Bobcat core. Just about all of the information in this slide was cover in Charlie’s article, but more color on an interesting subject it never a bad thing.
All in all, Jaguar is shaping up to be a competent sucessor to Bobcat and we’re looking forward to seeing how the retail products fair against Intel’s increasingly aggressive Atom roadmap.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- Nvidia’s GTX 980 Takes the Triple Crown - Sep 19, 2014
- Avago Shows Off DataON’s CiB-9224 - Sep 19, 2014
- Hands on with Intel’s Bay Trail - Sep 16, 2014
- Why AMD’s Mantle API will outlive DirectX 12 - Sep 15, 2014
- Intel is Trying to Rid the Business World of Cables - Sep 11, 2014