Today S|A received an invitation to AMD’s Austin Fan Day, which is an invitation that we’d like to extend to you, our lovely readers. AMD’s Fan Day is taking place in, guess where? Austin, Texas at AMD’s Lone Star Campus on October 6th from 1 to 6 PM.
As far as entertainment goes AMD is promising to let attendees play with the soon to be released 2nd generation AMD A-series processors. Additionally there will be panels from game developers including EA, Bethesda, Square Enix, and others. AMD’s hardware vendors will also be there with Gigabyte, Sapphire, Kingston, Corsair, and XFX showing up for the event. Even IGN will be there to host a LAN tournament. All in all it sounds like fun time, or at the very least, a neat little showcase of AMD’s products and partners.
The catch is that attendance is limited to the first 500 people who sign up. So if you live near Austin head over to the registration page and see if you can still get in.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- Intel Attacks IoT with the Atom E3900 and A3900 - Oct 25, 2016
- ARM Goes for IoT with the Cortex-M33 and Cortex-M23 Cores - Oct 25, 2016
- AMD’s Q3 2016 Sets the Stage for Zen - Oct 24, 2016
- Is an RX 460 really an upgrade over an APU? - Sep 19, 2016
- Biostar’s G300 240GB SSD: A Review - Sep 12, 2016