Today S|A received an invitation to AMD’s Austin Fan Day, which is an invitation that we’d like to extend to you, our lovely readers. AMD’s Fan Day is taking place in, guess where? Austin, Texas at AMD’s Lone Star Campus on October 6th from 1 to 6 PM.
As far as entertainment goes AMD is promising to let attendees play with the soon to be released 2nd generation AMD A-series processors. Additionally there will be panels from game developers including EA, Bethesda, Square Enix, and others. AMD’s hardware vendors will also be there with Gigabyte, Sapphire, Kingston, Corsair, and XFX showing up for the event. Even IGN will be there to host a LAN tournament. All in all it sounds like fun time, or at the very least, a neat little showcase of AMD’s products and partners.
The catch is that attendance is limited to the first 500 people who sign up. So if you live near Austin head over to the registration page and see if you can still get in.S|A
Latest posts by Thomas Ryan (see all)
- Performance Per Watt with the i7-6950X - Feb 20, 2017
- Sony Stacks Memory on its Sensors to Fight Rolling Shutter - Feb 9, 2017
- Intel’s Latest Flagship Server Chip is the Xeon E7-8894 v4 - Feb 9, 2017
- AMD Offers its ReLive Tool to the Pros - Jan 30, 2017
- Genius’s Scorpion K20 Gaming Keyboard: A Review - Jan 10, 2017