Calxeda is announcing another round of funding, with another $55 million in their bank account. In total, this brings the total for the ARM server chip startup to $100 million.
This new round adds Austin Ventures and Vulcan Capital to the original set who also contributed a bit. Not much more to say, $100 million since 2008, and an impending product launch, it looks good from here.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- ARM enters the radio IP market with Cordio - Oct 26, 2016
- Nintendo NX/Switch uses Tegra like SemiAccurate said - Oct 24, 2016
- Qualcomm fills in the midrange with Snapdragon 653, 626, and 427 - Oct 24, 2016
- Alibaba and AMD collaborate on GPUs in the cloud - Oct 14, 2016
- The PC market freefall continues, here is how to fix it - Oct 14, 2016