Calxeda is announcing another round of funding, with another $55 million in their bank account. In total, this brings the total for the ARM server chip startup to $100 million.
This new round adds Austin Ventures and Vulcan Capital to the original set who also contributed a bit. Not much more to say, $100 million since 2008, and an impending product launch, it looks good from here.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- You can now buy bare Snapdragon SoCs with 410E and 600E - Sep 28, 2016
- Spin Transfer Technologies talks about their ST-MRAMs - Sep 27, 2016
- ARM adds CMN-600 interconnect and DMC-620 memory controllers - Sep 27, 2016
- Globalfoundries 7nm process isn’t even close to the name - Sep 26, 2016
- ARM upgrades realtime offerings to v8-R and adds Cortex-R52 - Sep 21, 2016