Nvidia licensing it’s Kepler architecture is nothing more than a last-ditch play to keep the stock price from tanking. On a technical level it is both irrelevant to the company’s future and to potential customers alike.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- A new body of water forms near Intel - May 27, 2015
- Another Intel memory code name pops up - May 20, 2015
- AMD finally talks about HBM memory - May 19, 2015
- Disco makes hexagonal and non-regular chips possible - May 18, 2015
- Qualcomm refreshes it’s IoT device lines - May 14, 2015