If you recall in the last article on the performance enhancements in Apple’s upcoming MacBook Pro, we left you with one question hanging. That question, whose silicon are they using, is now a lot clearer than before.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Another detail about Qualcomm server SoCs revealed - Apr 27, 2016
- AMD finally really honestly launches the dual Fury - Apr 26, 2016
- AMD’s Chinese JV is like the other and different - Apr 22, 2016
- Intel delays yet another LTE product - Apr 20, 2016
- Nvidia’s Pascal reveal held some interesting details - Apr 19, 2016