If you recall in the last article on the performance enhancements in Apple’s upcoming MacBook Pro, we left you with one question hanging. That question, whose silicon are they using, is now a lot clearer than before.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD brings hardware virtualization to S7150 GPUs - Feb 11, 2016
- ARM POPs for a new UMC process - Feb 8, 2016
- Intel and Qualcomm sync up on 802.11ad interoperability - Feb 2, 2016
- News of Nvidia’s Pascal tapeout and silicon is important - Feb 1, 2016
- Orbitrec 3D prints a bike in the smartest way - Jan 29, 2016