Apple has just done something that SemiAccurate has been expecting for months and entered the fab industry. No we are not joking, Apple just bought into a fab, and not in a trivial way either.
Once again, we heartily thank our subscribers for supporting us. Your support is the only thing that allows us to send our writers to conferences such as SemiCon West where they can talk to the engineers and the companies and get exclusive scoops like this. Thank you!
If you are not a subscriber feel free to explore our TOS, linked in the menu above and then Subscribe! Especially as the background to this is old but subscriber only too.S|A
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel silently exits a multi-billion dollar market - Jan 19, 2017
- AMD Infinity Fabric underpins everything they will make - Jan 19, 2017
- Imagination unleashes the mid-range Series 8XE Plus GPU - Jan 18, 2017
- AMD talks about Vega at a high level - Jan 17, 2017
- Intel unleashes more Kaby Lake SKUs on the yearning public - Jan 4, 2017