It looks like the Nvidia corporate blamethrower has just discharged again because sources are telling SemiAccurate that Nvidia Senior VP Dan Vivoli is now an ex-employee. If you have been paying attention to the goings on at the GPU firm, this will come as no surprise.
Updated 7-15-13@11:30am: Nvidia has given SemiAccurate a response to this article with spokesperson Bob Sherbin saying, “Only part of article I saw claimed that Dan no longer works at nvidia. That’s incorrect.” Our sources continue to stand by their information and say there is much more to this story. Stay tuned, all the rumors say that this is a very complex tale that is still unfinished.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- ARM enters the radio IP market with Cordio - Oct 26, 2016
- Nintendo NX/Switch uses Tegra like SemiAccurate said - Oct 24, 2016
- Qualcomm fills in the midrange with Snapdragon 653, 626, and 427 - Oct 24, 2016
- Alibaba and AMD collaborate on GPUs in the cloud - Oct 14, 2016
- The PC market freefall continues, here is how to fix it - Oct 14, 2016