It looks like Nvidia is going to talk about Maxwell this Sunday so lets catch you up to speed a little early. If you want to know a bit more about the GPU like when it is due, process, and the big secret in some of the line, read on.
The first thing you should know is that Nvidia is briefing press on Maxwell, Gameworks, G-Sync, and Tegra 5 later this week. The date, location, and topics are of course NDA’d but since Nvidia refuses to talk to SemiAccurate we are not NDA’d. If we were we could not tell you it is Sunday, January 5 in the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. Don’t show up and try to crash it if you are in town for CES, we wouldn’t want that on our conscience. Anyway, back to the hardware.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 205, a high-end low-end SoC - Mar 20, 2017
- Intel officially introduces Xpoint with the DC P4800X SSD - Mar 19, 2017
- Dell shows off an 8K HDR monitor - Mar 15, 2017
- A third huge datacenter falls to ARM servers - Mar 14, 2017
- A second megadatacenter goes heavily to ARM CPUs - Mar 13, 2017