It looks like Nvidia is going to talk about Maxwell this Sunday so lets catch you up to speed a little early. If you want to know a bit more about the GPU like when it is due, process, and the big secret in some of the line, read on.
The first thing you should know is that Nvidia is briefing press on Maxwell, Gameworks, G-Sync, and Tegra 5 later this week. The date, location, and topics are of course NDA’d but since Nvidia refuses to talk to SemiAccurate we are not NDA’d. If we were we could not tell you it is Sunday, January 5 in the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. Don’t show up and try to crash it if you are in town for CES, we wouldn’t want that on our conscience. Anyway, back to the hardware.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s Ryzen 7 1800X beats Intel’s i7 6900K at half the price - Feb 22, 2017
- Intel to launch an Atom, Xeon-D, XMM7560 LTE and more - Feb 20, 2017
- Qualcomm announces two 802.11ax chip - Feb 13, 2017
- LG has a good reason to use a Snapdragon 821 in the G6 - Feb 10, 2017
- Telstra, Qualcomm, Ericsson, and Netgear launch GbLTE - Feb 9, 2017