During CES the USB-IF was telling everyone that the new C-connector had just started design work so it wasn’t done. Luckily for you, SemiAccurate didn’t listen to that advice and can bring you a picture of the final USB-C connector, it’s likely name, and it’s biggest secrets.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- You can now buy bare Snapdragon SoCs with 410E and 600E - Sep 28, 2016
- Spin Transfer Technologies talks about their ST-MRAMs - Sep 27, 2016
- ARM adds CMN-600 interconnect and DMC-620 memory controllers - Sep 27, 2016
- Globalfoundries 7nm process isn’t even close to the name - Sep 26, 2016
- ARM upgrades realtime offerings to v8-R and adds Cortex-R52 - Sep 21, 2016