There is a big secret lurking in Intel’s Haswell SoC device that the company doesn’t want out. Better yet the same thing is lurking under the heat spreader on the yet unannounced Broadwell SoC according to SemiAccurate’s sources.
As you might expect, when there is something like this lurking the last thing a company wants is the public to know before launch. Because of this please don’t tell them that you know the truth about Haswell SoC much less Broadwell SoC, it may hurt their feelings. After all, corporations are people too and it wouldn’t be sociable to make them cry in public.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Broadcom fills out StrataDNX with three new chips - Nov 30, 2016
- Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 us based on USB-PD - Nov 28, 2016
- Intel outs lots of AI focused bits at AI day - Nov 17, 2016
- Qualcomm unveils the first 10nm phone SoC, Snapdragon 835 - Nov 17, 2016
- Intel preferentially offers two customers Skylake Xeon CPUs - Nov 17, 2016