There is a big secret lurking in Intel’s Haswell SoC device that the company doesn’t want out. Better yet the same thing is lurking under the heat spreader on the yet unannounced Broadwell SoC according to SemiAccurate’s sources.
As you might expect, when there is something like this lurking the last thing a company wants is the public to know before launch. Because of this please don’t tell them that you know the truth about Haswell SoC much less Broadwell SoC, it may hurt their feelings. After all, corporations are people too and it wouldn’t be sociable to make them cry in public.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- ARM outs automotive ISPs with Mali-G71 - Apr 24, 2017
- Intel to brief press on Sandy-E/X on May 2 - Apr 24, 2017
- Broadcom’s Quartz implements Time Sensitive Network Ethernet - Apr 19, 2017
- Intel mercy kills IDF - Apr 17, 2017
- Is Intel’s Hyperscaling really a change? - Apr 4, 2017