As SemiAccurate told you over a year ago, Apple is making their own GPU, but what exactly are they making? As of now news of their in-house effort is just starting to make the mainstream rounds but as yet no one has details.
Luckily for you, SemiAccurate’s moles have dug up a few clues since we first brought you exclusive details on who they were hiring to make it. Lets take a look at the new information and what it implies about the future and why.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 205, a high-end low-end SoC - Mar 20, 2017
- Intel officially introduces Xpoint with the DC P4800X SSD - Mar 19, 2017
- Dell shows off an 8K HDR monitor - Mar 15, 2017
- A third huge datacenter falls to ARM servers - Mar 14, 2017
- A second megadatacenter goes heavily to ARM CPUs - Mar 13, 2017