As SemiAccurate told you over a year ago, Apple is making their own GPU, but what exactly are they making? As of now news of their in-house effort is just starting to make the mainstream rounds but as yet no one has details.
Luckily for you, SemiAccurate’s moles have dug up a few clues since we first brought you exclusive details on who they were hiring to make it. Lets take a look at the new information and what it implies about the future and why.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD talks Threadripper, Ryzen Mobile, and Ryzen Pro - May 22, 2017
- AMD calls Naples Epyc during Analyst Day - May 17, 2017
- Intel’s new Scalable Xeon branding is just a price increase - May 5, 2017
- Are consumer PCs safe from the Intel ME/AMT exploit? - May 3, 2017
- Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms - May 1, 2017