As SemiAccurate told you over a year ago, Apple is making their own GPU, but what exactly are they making? As of now news of their in-house effort is just starting to make the mainstream rounds but as yet no one has details.
Luckily for you, SemiAccurate’s moles have dug up a few clues since we first brought you exclusive details on who they were hiring to make it. Lets take a look at the new information and what it implies about the future and why.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Microsoft gives Qualcomm’s Snapdragon WARTs - Dec 7, 2016
- Qualcomm announces 10nm Centriq 2400 ARM server SoC - Dec 7, 2016
- Broadcom fills out StrataDNX with three new chips - Nov 30, 2016
- Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 us based on USB-PD - Nov 28, 2016
- Intel outs lots of AI focused bits at AI day - Nov 17, 2016