SemiAccurate Forums  

Go Back   SemiAccurate Forums > Main Category > Tech support

Tech support Questions about things going wrong

Old 03-14-2017, 09:26 AM
8-bit overflow

Drashek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziqaz View Post
You want me to provide sources of numerous events throughout last 7-8 years?

Sony was one of them, iPhone had some limelight in regards to batteries, iPads. Dell had major battery recall. Same as Lenovo. Teslas caught fire as well and these are just the quick searched results in Google
Hoverboards... planes...

E2a: wrt the Note 4; was the device using an authentic battery and charger, was it in use whilst charging, and, could it have been insulated (covered with a blanket etc) preventing dissipation?

E2a2: title of the thread should have been "Li-ion batteries can be extremely dangerous".

Last edited by Drashek; 03-14-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:30 AM
2^11

muziqaz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drashek View Post
Hoverboards... planes...

E2a: wrt the Note 4; was the device using an authentic battery and charger, was it in use whilst charging, and, could it have been insulated (covered with a blanket etc) preventing dissipation?
Exactly, there are so many difference external factors, especially with such old device.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:55 PM
2^11

Nerdmaster will become famous soon enoughNerdmaster will become famous soon enough

Why would you give a high end and expensive smartphone to a 5 year old?? That thing is not designed to be used by toddlers. Game boy / DS would me more suitable for kids.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:16 AM
2^11

GeorgiD will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdmaster View Post
Why would you give a high end and expensive smartphone to a 5 year old?? That thing is not designed to be used by toddlers. Game boy / DS would me more suitable for kids.
"To hold the world in their hands" from very little.

This argument I've heard on the television about why youngsters so much like to carry phones nowadays.

But seriously, it in fact has the opposite effect and drives youngsters away from the natural world and makes them more nervous, at least, with other negative effects too.