ACCORDING TO THE always accurate chip news site, AmmoLand, ATI is launching a line of ammunition. No, not the DX11 missiles heading at Nvidia in October, but real bang bang stuff.
Better dead than red, or is that green?
Should you need it, the new ATI ammo is available in both 5.56 x 45 caliber and 7.62 x 51 caliber, with Crossfire as an option. Oddly, the box art does not have the usual large-breasted chrome suited woman with a sword, only bullets.
In any case, the new ammo is shipping to dealers now, so they should be on store shelves very soon. If you don’t want to wait however, you can plaster your desktop in tasteful ATI wallpaper, even if it does lack that extra chrome.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm talks about Snapdragon 765 and 865 modules - Dec 9, 2019
- What is Intel going to be showing at CES 2020? - Dec 9, 2019
- Qualcomm outs the Snapdragon 765 and 865 - Dec 3, 2019
- Chris Hook and Heather Lennon leave Intel - Nov 27, 2019
- Information about the recent chip company reorg surface - Nov 26, 2019