ACCORDING TO THE always accurate chip news site, AmmoLand, ATI is launching a line of ammunition. No, not the DX11 missiles heading at Nvidia in October, but real bang bang stuff.
Better dead than red, or is that green?
Should you need it, the new ATI ammo is available in both 5.56 x 45 caliber and 7.62 x 51 caliber, with Crossfire as an option. Oddly, the box art does not have the usual large-breasted chrome suited woman with a sword, only bullets.
In any case, the new ammo is shipping to dealers now, so they should be on store shelves very soon. If you don’t want to wait however, you can plaster your desktop in tasteful ATI wallpaper, even if it does lack that extra chrome.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018
- Intel can’t supply 14nm Xeons, HPE directly recommends AMD Epyc - Sep 7, 2018
- AMD reintroduces the Athlon name with two CPUs - Sep 6, 2018