GIGABYTE’S LATEST RMA center is getting high, higher than any other support center out there. Yes, Gigabyte now has an RMA center open in Lhasa, Tibet, a mere 3650 meters above sea level.
If you are wondering how much of a towering lead Gigabyte has in this sector, similar facilities from Asus and MSI in Taiwan are an average of 10m above sea level. Even the top of the Taipei 101 building only won’t break 600m above sea level. Gigabyte wins, flawless victory.
Theirs is bigger than yours
There are a few rules on the new support center. You need proof of purchase of course, and you should not hang on to your attachments, even if your motherboard is one with everything. Most importantly, if they need to swap the boards, any changes will of course come from within…that facility.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel guts Cooper Lake as well - Jun 25, 2019
- Intel makes major changes to the Whitley platform - Jun 24, 2019
- How is Intel solving their 14nm capacity problems? - Jun 13, 2019
- How big is AMD’s new Navi GPU? - Jun 7, 2019
- Intel kills off a (minor) product line - Jun 7, 2019