AMD SHOWED OFF a Llano board last week in Los Angeles, and again today in Taipei. Take a look at it, and notice two things, how small the heat sink is, and how few components are on the board.
In Los Angeles, the demo was Alien vs. Predator, and the game ran pretty smoothly. The demo today was a lot more complex, and looked like this. The board isn’t nearly as animated, but is probably a bit more interesting to the geeks out there. It looks like this.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Covid-19 is hitting component supplies already - Feb 17, 2020
- Centaur CHA x86 AI CPU pictured - Feb 17, 2020
- One more tidbit about Cascade Lake Refresh pricing - Feb 10, 2020
- Intel officially craters Xeon pricing - Feb 6, 2020
- What caused Intel’s DCG/DPG Q4 2020 sales jump? - Jan 27, 2020