AMD SHOWED OFF a Llano board last week in Los Angeles, and again today in Taipei. Take a look at it, and notice two things, how small the heat sink is, and how few components are on the board.
In Los Angeles, the demo was Alien vs. Predator, and the game ran pretty smoothly. The demo today was a lot more complex, and looked like this. The board isn’t nearly as animated, but is probably a bit more interesting to the geeks out there. It looks like this.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off 10nm 112Gbps SerDes - Mar 12, 2019
- Intel releases Compute Express Link spec - Mar 11, 2019
- Qualcomm rolls out a second gen 5G modem called X55 - Feb 19, 2019
- What is Intel’s Foveros tech and what isn’t it? - Feb 11, 2019
- Why SemiAccurate called 10nm wrong - Jan 25, 2019