AMD SHOWED OFF a Llano board last week in Los Angeles, and again today in Taipei. Take a look at it, and notice two things, how small the heat sink is, and how few components are on the board.
In Los Angeles, the demo was Alien vs. Predator, and the game ran pretty smoothly. The demo today was a lot more complex, and looked like this. The board isn’t nearly as animated, but is probably a bit more interesting to the geeks out there. It looks like this.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel talks about Ice Lake security - Oct 14, 2020
- AMD somewhat discloses the Ryzen 5000 series - Oct 8, 2020
- AMD teases Radeon 6000 performance - Oct 8, 2020
- Top ARM licensee goes RISC-V with multiple projects - Oct 2, 2020
- ARM introduces a trio of automotive cores - Sep 29, 2020