AMD PUT OUT the new 6000M line of mobile GPUs today, half of which are all new Northern Islands based parts. The other half are 5000M/Evergreen chips with a shiny new name badge.
Not much more to say, but the specs are official now. The new architecture parts are the ones with UVD3, the older Evergreens are the ones with UVD2. Renaming, feh, otherwise, not bad.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm ups Spectra ISP to 2.0 - Aug 15, 2017
- Coffee Lake is going to impact Intel’s margins - Aug 10, 2017
- SemiAccurate digs up Intel Coffee Lake specs - Aug 9, 2017
- Everspin hits the 1Gb milestone with new 28nm MRAMs - Aug 8, 2017
- Intel Xpoint/Optane still doesn’t work right - Aug 7, 2017