AMD PUT OUT the new 6000M line of mobile GPUs today, half of which are all new Northern Islands based parts. The other half are 5000M/Evergreen chips with a shiny new name badge.
Not much more to say, but the specs are official now. The new architecture parts are the ones with UVD3, the older Evergreens are the ones with UVD2. Renaming, feh, otherwise, not bad.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Coolit water cools Cascade-AP CPUs - Nov 14, 2018
- Intel tries to pretend they have 5G silicon with the XMM 8160 - Nov 12, 2018
- AMD’s Rome is indeed a monster - Nov 9, 2018
- Intel announces Cascade Lake-AP MCM - Nov 5, 2018
- ARM brands infrastructure as Neoverse - Nov 2, 2018