AMD PUT OUT the new 6000M line of mobile GPUs today, half of which are all new Northern Islands based parts. The other half are 5000M/Evergreen chips with a shiny new name badge.
Not much more to say, but the specs are official now. The new architecture parts are the ones with UVD3, the older Evergreens are the ones with UVD2. Renaming, feh, otherwise, not bad.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- VESA adopts DisplayID 2.0 with all it’s changes - Nov 20, 2017
- Epyc arrives for real in the new HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 - Nov 20, 2017
- Intel decides SemiAccurate was right about Xpoint DIMMs - Nov 17, 2017
- Qualcomm, ZTE, and China mobile show off end-to-end 5G - Nov 16, 2017
- Intel announces two new LTE modems and 5G devices - Nov 16, 2017