Running around AMD HQ yesterday, you get to occasionally see some things you probably shouldn’t be allowed to know about. Sometimes you can even secretly snap a picture of them, but it is probably best to wait until you are at least a few states away before you publish any.
With that in mind, we are now a few states away, so we proudly bring you a joint Samsung/AMD project based on an unnamed next-gen part. When you see it, you will instantly recognize what it is, and who made it. Enjoy.S|A
Big yellow Korean toys for geeks. Whee!
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021
- Pat Gelsinger is the best possible choice for CEO of Intel - Jan 13, 2021
- AMD’s CES keynote is a disclosure own goal - Jan 12, 2021
- Intel has a blizzard of offerings at CES 2021 - Jan 11, 2021
- What is Intel doing about process and outsourcing? - Jan 11, 2021