Running around AMD HQ yesterday, you get to occasionally see some things you probably shouldn’t be allowed to know about. Sometimes you can even secretly snap a picture of them, but it is probably best to wait until you are at least a few states away before you publish any.
With that in mind, we are now a few states away, so we proudly bring you a joint Samsung/AMD project based on an unnamed next-gen part. When you see it, you will instantly recognize what it is, and who made it. Enjoy.S|A
Big yellow Korean toys for geeks. Whee!
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018
- Intel can’t supply 14nm Xeons, HPE directly recommends AMD Epyc - Sep 7, 2018
- AMD reintroduces the Athlon name with two CPUs - Sep 6, 2018