There have been rumors of executive layoffs at AMD (NYSE:AMD) for a few weeks, and lately they are picking up a lot of steam. Having just spent a few days in Silicon Valley, SemiAccurate moles have confirmed that it is real, and should be happening in the next two weeks or so. Not much more to it than that, but after the last 12 rounds or so, you have to wonder how many executives are actually left at AMD?S|A
Editor’s note: Moles don’t sing when the news is sad and they look kind of bummed.
The following two tabs change content below.
Roving engine of chaos and snide remarks at SemiAccurate
Charlie Demerjian is the founder of Stone Arch Networking Services and SemiAccurate.com. SemiAccurate.com is a technology news site; addressing hardware design, software selection, customization, securing and maintenance, with over one million views per month. He is a technologist and analyst specializing in semiconductors, system and network architecture. As head writer of SemiAccurate.com, he regularly advises writers, analysts, and industry executives on technical matters and long lead industry trends. Charlie is also available through Guidepoint and Mosaic. FullyAccurate
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel’s Emerald Rapids has a big secret - Mar 27, 2023
- Raja Koduri and Dr. Randhir Thakur out at Intel - Mar 21, 2023
- What does Intel’s Emerald Rapids bring to the fight - Mar 21, 2023
- A new ARM code name for a new market pops up - Mar 20, 2023
- A big ARM server project shut down in silence - Mar 14, 2023