There have been rumors of executive layoffs at AMD (NYSE:AMD) for a few weeks, and lately they are picking up a lot of steam. Having just spent a few days in Silicon Valley, SemiAccurate moles have confirmed that it is real, and should be happening in the next two weeks or so. Not much more to it than that, but after the last 12 rounds or so, you have to wonder how many executives are actually left at AMD?S|A
Editor’s note: Moles don’t sing when the news is sad and they look kind of bummed.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off 10nm 112Gbps SerDes - Mar 12, 2019
- Intel releases Compute Express Link spec - Mar 11, 2019
- Qualcomm rolls out a second gen 5G modem called X55 - Feb 19, 2019
- What is Intel’s Foveros tech and what isn’t it? - Feb 11, 2019
- Why SemiAccurate called 10nm wrong - Jan 25, 2019