Intel is finally admitting what Andreas Stiller has been saying for some time now, Haswell uses transactional memory. The big secret is now official, whoopee?
We would love to tell you more than what the Intel blog on the subject has to say, but once again, Intel has decided to not tell anyone about their really cool technology. Explaining detailed technology is a cakewalk compared to parsing self-defeating marketing decisions. *SIGH*S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- A new high end GPU just taped out - Nov 15, 2019
- Another Epyc Rome TCO data point comes out - Nov 12, 2019
- What is the name of Intel’s Cascade Lake +5 server? - Nov 9, 2019
- AMD launches Threadripper 3, 3950X, and Athlon 3000G - Nov 7, 2019
- Intel messaging hits a new low - Nov 5, 2019