Intel is finally admitting what Andreas Stiller has been saying for some time now, Haswell uses transactional memory. The big secret is now official, whoopee?
We would love to tell you more than what the Intel blog on the subject has to say, but once again, Intel has decided to not tell anyone about their really cool technology. Explaining detailed technology is a cakewalk compared to parsing self-defeating marketing decisions. *SIGH*S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off 10nm 112Gbps SerDes - Mar 12, 2019
- Intel releases Compute Express Link spec - Mar 11, 2019
- Qualcomm rolls out a second gen 5G modem called X55 - Feb 19, 2019
- What is Intel’s Foveros tech and what isn’t it? - Feb 11, 2019
- Why SemiAccurate called 10nm wrong - Jan 25, 2019