It looks like Qualcomm is entering a new market, or at least shopping around a platform that will enable others to do so. If this entry is any indication of the interest, there is one field that is about to get very crowded.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm’s CES press conference was about partners - Jan 18, 2018
- Round three of the Anandtech/SemiAccurate joke starts up - Jan 8, 2018
- AMD outs roadmaps long and short - Jan 8, 2018
- Intel Kaby-G with “Not AMD” Radeon Vega M graphics fleshed out - Jan 7, 2018
- Kaiser security holes will devastate Intel’s marketshare - Jan 4, 2018