It looks like Nvidia is on a roll as far as canceling GPUs goes, SemiAccurate moles say another major one has bitten the dust. It looks like GK100 and the GK11x lines now have a new friend to drown their sorrows with.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What is the name of Intel’s Cascade Lake +5 server? - Nov 9, 2019
- AMD launches Threadripper 3, 3950X, and Athlon 3000G - Nov 7, 2019
- Intel messaging hits a new low - Nov 5, 2019
- Intel releases the world’s largest FPGA - Nov 5, 2019
- How many cores does Sapphire Rapids have? - Oct 31, 2019