It looks like there is going to be a big shakeup in the SSD controller world, SemiAccurate is hearing of a long delay to a critical product. Unfortunately for the industry, if a critical component supplier making up a significant portion of the market doesn’t hit deadlines, everything else gets reshuffled.
Note: We tried to be a little more clever than our back end was capable of handling so we are forced to split this article up in to two sections. This one is the full version for Professional subscribers, the previous version without Analysis: in the title has the section for Professional subscribers only removed. The two are otherwise the same content.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s Rome is going to be a monster CPU - Jul 17, 2018
- Intel launches Xeon E-2100 workstation line - Jul 12, 2018
- How is Intel going to cool Cooper Lake-AP? - Jul 11, 2018
- AMD and Synaptics team up for secure PC biometrics - Jul 11, 2018
- A few more bits about Cooper Lake come out - Jul 10, 2018