It looks like there is going to be a big shakeup in the SSD controller world, SemiAccurate is hearing of a long delay to a critical product. Unfortunately for the industry, if a critical component supplier making up a significant portion of the market doesn’t hit deadlines, everything else gets reshuffled.
Note: We tried to be a little more clever than our back end was capable of handling so we are forced to split this article up in to two sections. This one is the full version for Professional subscribers, the previous version without Analysis: in the title has the section for Professional subscribers only removed. The two are otherwise the same content.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm’s CES press conference was about partners - Jan 18, 2018
- Round three of the Anandtech/SemiAccurate joke starts up - Jan 8, 2018
- AMD outs roadmaps long and short - Jan 8, 2018
- Intel Kaby-G with “Not AMD” Radeon Vega M graphics fleshed out - Jan 7, 2018
- Kaiser security holes will devastate Intel’s marketshare - Jan 4, 2018