Remember when SemiAccurate called Nvidia’s Kepler “license” plan a sham, nothing more than a patent trolling exercise? Two new angles with information have come out and they support our initial theory, and not surprisingly both involve money.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD picks up a senior graphics person - Apr 19, 2018
- Cray outs AMD Epyc based C5500 supercomputer line - Apr 18, 2018
- Vice President leaves Qualcomm quietly - Apr 16, 2018
- Chris Hook has left AMD - Apr 11, 2018
- Qualcomm’s 5G handset is miles ahead of the competition - Apr 9, 2018