Remember when SemiAccurate called Nvidia’s Kepler “license” plan a sham, nothing more than a patent trolling exercise? Two new angles with information have come out and they support our initial theory, and not surprisingly both involve money.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Where do Intel and TSMC go from here? - Aug 11, 2020
- Intel should not launch Ice Lake-SP - Aug 3, 2020
- How fast is Intel’s Ice Lake-SP CPU? - Jul 30, 2020
- What is Intel making at TSMC? - Jul 28, 2020
- Intel’s 7nm meltdown takes it’s first high level head - Jul 27, 2020