Remember when SemiAccurate called Nvidia’s Kepler “license” plan a sham, nothing more than a patent trolling exercise? Two new angles with information have come out and they support our initial theory, and not surprisingly both involve money.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s Rome is going to be a monster CPU - Jul 17, 2018
- Intel launches Xeon E-2100 workstation line - Jul 12, 2018
- How is Intel going to cool Cooper Lake-AP? - Jul 11, 2018
- AMD and Synaptics team up for secure PC biometrics - Jul 11, 2018
- A few more bits about Cooper Lake come out - Jul 10, 2018