Remember when SemiAccurate called Nvidia’s Kepler “license” plan a sham, nothing more than a patent trolling exercise? Two new angles with information have come out and they support our initial theory, and not surprisingly both involve money.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel might be launching discrete mobile GPUs - Oct 31, 2020
- ARM server vendor lays off 130 and cancels cores - Oct 30, 2020
- Interesting details emerge about Intel’s Rocket Lake CPU - Oct 30, 2020
- Codeplay joins the RISC-V foundation - Oct 29, 2020
- Intel’s palpable desperation on display with Rocket Lake - Oct 29, 2020