Remember when SemiAccurate called Nvidia’s Kepler “license” plan a sham, nothing more than a patent trolling exercise? Corroborating evidence of license fees pops up.
[Editor’s note: There was a glitch in our system. This should have been published before the related analysis. Apologies for the confusion and backwards publication order. If you are a Professional Subscriber the news was duplicated in the Analysis.]
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD picks up a senior graphics person - Apr 19, 2018
- Cray outs AMD Epyc based C5500 supercomputer line - Apr 18, 2018
- Vice President leaves Qualcomm quietly - Apr 16, 2018
- Chris Hook has left AMD - Apr 11, 2018
- Qualcomm’s 5G handset is miles ahead of the competition - Apr 9, 2018