Yesterday Intel announced they were partnering with Rockchip, something SemiAccurate told you about two months ago. As Thomas Ryan went over, there are some details that were not in our original article so lets take a look at the delta.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Cray outs AMD Epyc based C5500 supercomputer line - Apr 18, 2018
- Vice President leaves Qualcomm quietly - Apr 16, 2018
- Chris Hook has left AMD - Apr 11, 2018
- Qualcomm’s 5G handset is miles ahead of the competition - Apr 9, 2018
- Qualcomm shows off working 5G 28GHz radios - Apr 4, 2018