It looks like Intel’s de-featuring of Broadwell is having effects at one major OEM and likely more. SemiAccurate has heard that some companies are no longer interested in the first wave of the CPUs, possibly more.
Note: The following is analysis for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm outs the Snapdragon 765 and 865 - Dec 3, 2019
- Chris Hook and Heather Lennon leave Intel - Nov 27, 2019
- Information about the recent chip company reorg surface - Nov 26, 2019
- When is the 64-core Threadripper 3 due out? - Nov 26, 2019
- Decoding Intel’s Customer Supply Update letter - Nov 25, 2019