It looks like Intel’s de-featuring of Broadwell is having effects at one major OEM and likely more. SemiAccurate has heard that some companies are no longer interested in the first wave of the CPUs, possibly more.
Note: The following is analysis for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel might be launching discrete mobile GPUs - Oct 31, 2020
- ARM server vendor lays off 130 and cancels cores - Oct 30, 2020
- Interesting details emerge about Intel’s Rocket Lake CPU - Oct 30, 2020
- Codeplay joins the RISC-V foundation - Oct 29, 2020
- Intel’s palpable desperation on display with Rocket Lake - Oct 29, 2020