A few more details about Nvidia’s upcoming GM204 have come SemiAccurate’s way and we thought you would like to know. This time it isn’t all that technical, more on the finance side but every little tidbit adds up.
You may recall we first told you about the GM204’s original names in July, how they would fare in August, and what they are called now on Monday. In another SemiAccurate exclusive, here are some of the financial bits. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD shrinks GPUs to 12nm with the Radeon RX590 - Nov 15, 2018
- Coolit water cools Cascade-AP CPUs - Nov 14, 2018
- Intel tries to pretend they have 5G silicon with the XMM 8160 - Nov 12, 2018
- AMD’s Rome is indeed a monster - Nov 9, 2018
- Intel announces Cascade Lake-AP MCM - Nov 5, 2018