A few days ago SemiAccurate told you about the upcoming Qualcomm Kryo core, what does the rest of their server SoC look like? The answer is twofold with one fold looking much more promising than the other.
The short version is that SemiAccurate has heard it two ways and after a week of digging we can’t figure out which version is correct. That said we have much higher confidence in one tale than the other but we will provide both of them to you and let you argue it out. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off 10nm 112Gbps SerDes - Mar 12, 2019
- Intel releases Compute Express Link spec - Mar 11, 2019
- Qualcomm rolls out a second gen 5G modem called X55 - Feb 19, 2019
- What is Intel’s Foveros tech and what isn’t it? - Feb 11, 2019
- Why SemiAccurate called 10nm wrong - Jan 25, 2019