It looks like another GPU team has been shuttered with news of a mass layoff last week. Both the project itself and it’s closing was under the radar but the reasons for it are quite interesting
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- One more tidbit about Cascade Lake Refresh pricing - Feb 10, 2020
- Intel officially craters Xeon pricing - Feb 6, 2020
- What caused Intel’s DCG/DPG Q4 2020 sales jump? - Jan 27, 2020
- Three new Qualcomm Snapdragons emerge - Jan 21, 2020
- More Intel layoffs coming in February - Jan 20, 2020