Everyone thinks they know what the next high-end AMD’s GPU is called but they are likely wrong. SemiAccurate has heard the names Greenland, Baffin, and Ellesmere but at least one is wrong.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What is the name of Intel’s Cascade Lake +5 server? - Nov 9, 2019
- AMD launches Threadripper 3, 3950X, and Athlon 3000G - Nov 7, 2019
- Intel messaging hits a new low - Nov 5, 2019
- Intel releases the world’s largest FPGA - Nov 5, 2019
- How many cores does Sapphire Rapids have? - Oct 31, 2019