Guess what major SoC maker other than Apple is now dual sourcing silicon at TSMC and Samsung? SemiAccurate has learned that a second big player has pulled an ‘Apple’ and split production of the same SoC.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel launches Xeon E-2100 workstation line - Jul 12, 2018
- How is Intel going to cool Cooper Lake-AP? - Jul 11, 2018
- AMD and Synaptics team up for secure PC biometrics - Jul 11, 2018
- A few more bits about Cooper Lake come out - Jul 10, 2018
- Intel Custom Foundry’s 10nm meltdown is crushing a $20+B market cap tech giant - Jul 2, 2018