Nvidia’s Drive PX 2 module has a very curious CPU architecture, A57s plus Denver. It took SemiAccurate a while to research but there is a really good reason to do things this way.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
The following two tabs change content below.
Roving engine of chaos and snide remarks at SemiAccurate
Charlie Demerjian is the founder of Stone Arch Networking Services and SemiAccurate.com. SemiAccurate.com is a technology news site; addressing hardware design, software selection, customization, securing and maintenance, with over one million views per month. He is a technologist and analyst specializing in semiconductors, system and network architecture. As head writer of SemiAccurate.com, he regularly advises writers, analysts, and industry executives on technical matters and long lead industry trends. Charlie is also available through Guidepoint and Mosaic. FullyAccurate
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD manages to make the Ryzen 7040U look worse than it is - May 4, 2023
- Is Microsoft looking to buy silicon expertise? - Apr 3, 2023
- Intel updates roadmaps at Analyst Day 2023 - Mar 29, 2023
- Intel’s Emerald Rapids has a big secret - Mar 27, 2023
- Raja Koduri and Dr. Randhir Thakur out at Intel - Mar 21, 2023