It’s that time of year again, SemiAccurate’sARM code name blizzard season. If you thought it was spring rather than winter, you must be in the northern hemisphere too.
Lets look at four plus one ARM code names, the one is a name we have heard and is being bandied around in some circles but isn’t real. Either that or it was real at one point but was knifed long-ish ago. Put on your winter coats and wade into the snow people.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm ups Spectra ISP to 2.0 - Aug 15, 2017
- Coffee Lake is going to impact Intel’s margins - Aug 10, 2017
- SemiAccurate digs up Intel Coffee Lake specs - Aug 9, 2017
- Everspin hits the 1Gb milestone with new 28nm MRAMs - Aug 8, 2017
- Intel Xpoint/Optane still doesn’t work right - Aug 7, 2017