It looks like someone wants to buy a high performance ARM server SoC after all. SemiAccurate has learned that the problems we exclusively told you about in October have a happy ending.
So who bought it, and more importantly why? Both are interesting, enjoy this analysis of the buy that should shed a lot of light on the situation.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel launches Kaby Refresh 8th Generation CPUs - Aug 21, 2017
- Qualcomm ups Spectra ISP to 2.0 - Aug 15, 2017
- Coffee Lake is going to impact Intel’s margins - Aug 10, 2017
- SemiAccurate digs up Intel Coffee Lake specs - Aug 9, 2017
- Everspin hits the 1Gb milestone with new 28nm MRAMs - Aug 8, 2017