It looks like there is a new body of water forming in the pacific northwest according to SemiAccurate’s moles. While there have been several since our last exclusive name reveal, this one has much murkier waters.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel customers aren’t buying new offerings - May 22, 2018
- When is Intel’s 10nm process scheduled for - May 21, 2018
- Cavium’s Thunder X2 brings ARM server up to speed - May 14, 2018
- Another body of water is forming in front of our eyes - May 14, 2018
- Contra-revenue comes back in a big way at Intel - May 8, 2018