SemiAccurate exclusively told you about Intel’s new 14nm lake weeks ago, now it is time for the name. Prepare yourself dear readers for a long one this time, at least compares to our other code name reveal today.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Why did Nvidia delay the consumer Volta parts? - Jun 18, 2018
- Kingston adds new branding at Computex - Jun 18, 2018
- Intel ‘forgets’ a lot at their Computex Keynote - Jun 14, 2018
- What is the name of the next Qualcomm server core? - Jun 12, 2018
- Intel’s new 14nm lake gets a name - Jun 12, 2018