Some more information about Intel’s 14nm Cooper Lake server part are leaking to SemiAccurate. With that in mind it is time for an update to our exclusive reveal of that part a few weeks ago.
Given the fluidity of the design up to the last minute, something SemiAccurate has not seen in the ~15 years we have been covering Intel, we got most of it dead on. Then again we got a few details wrong and missed a full line up the CPUs. Time to rectify the problem, enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021
- Pat Gelsinger is the best possible choice for CEO of Intel - Jan 13, 2021
- AMD’s CES keynote is a disclosure own goal - Jan 12, 2021
- Intel has a blizzard of offerings at CES 2021 - Jan 11, 2021
- What is Intel doing about process and outsourcing? - Jan 11, 2021